Relax and Restore for Birth and Beyond
Saturday 5th August, Saturday 2nd September, Saturday 7th October 2017
9.30am- 12.30 pm at New Town Therapy
All stages of pregnancy and experience of yoga welcome.
Restorative Saturday morning workshop: using yoga and breath awareness for birth and in postnatal recovery.
The session will include discussion and practice of:
– restorative and supported yoga postures to ease pregnancy symptoms and for use in labour,
– positive, active birth principles and tools to help you have the birth you want,
– alternative pain relief in labour,
– breathing techniques for pregnancy, labour and postnatal recovery and
– postnatal recovery yoga in the first 6 weeks after birth together with a handout reminder.
My intention is for you to leave the workshop feeling open, relaxed, and more confident about the birth of your baby and your recovery afterwards.
The workshop is open to all pregnant women following the first trimester right up to the day before birth. It is suitable for current students of pregnancy yoga and as an introduction to those who are new.
The cost is £40 per person, which includes all equipment, tea, refreshments and handouts. For booking please email email@example.com.
Please get in touch if you require any more detail or to discuss specific personal circumstances.